| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lyneham in April is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Lyneham April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lyneham, Uk
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lyneham:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 212 kms (131.7 miles) N
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 173.8 kms (108 miles) NW
- Aberporth, Uk - 190.8 kms (118.6 miles) WNW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 98.2 kms (61 miles) W
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 196.3 kms (122 miles) SW
- Jersey, Uk - 254.7 kms (158.2 miles) S
- Waddington, Uk - 211 kms (131.1 miles) NNE
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 112.6 kms (70 miles) N
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 234.4 kms (145.6 miles) ENE
- London, England, Uk - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Manston, Uk - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) ESE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) ESE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 81.2 kms (50.5 miles) S